Retired Stamp

11 years ago

Retired Stamp
Retired Stamp

Visa of 180 days or more- which countries?

I am a USA early retired man. I love to travel. In which countires can I land, and at the airport have my passport stamped allowing for a 180 day or more visa?

Travel as tourist for a duration of up to 180 days or 6 month is possible on an United States passport to: Barbados, Bermuda, Canada, Dominica, Mexico, and the United Kingdom.
For a duration of more than 180 days or 6 month a residence permit application would be required for every country.


Marking Retired stamp sets in catalogs with Dawn

[affmage source=”ebay” results=”15″]Retired Stamp[/affmage] [affmage source=”amazon” results=”10″]Retired Stamp[/affmage] [affmage source=”cj” results=”5″]Retired Stamp[/affmage] [affmage source=”clickbank” results=”5″]Retired Stamp[/affmage]

Related Posts
Leather Cow
Aug 15, 2012
Blend Yarn
Aug 14, 2012
Sock Yarn
Aug 14, 2012
Wholesale Lot
Aug 14, 2012